Laxatone is a tuna and maple flavored lubricant used for the elimination and prevention of hairballs. White petrolatum and light mineral oil are lubricants that coat swallowed hair allowing for easy elimination.
|WHAT IS LAXATONE?|
|Laxatone is a tuna and maple flavored lubricant used for the elimination and prevention of hairballs.|
HOW DOES LAXATONE WORK?
|•Helps prevent hair from clogging the digestive system, which reduces vomiting and hairballs
•Great tasting gel available in original and tuna flavors
•No reported side effects
|There are no known side effects.|
|Place a small amount of Laxatone on the cat’s nose to stimulate taste interest. Administer by mouth. Give 1/2 to 1 teaspoon by mouth daily for 2-3 days, then 1/4-1/2 teaspoon by mouth 2-3 times a week.|
|Use As Directed By Veterinarian|
|•All Weights: Give 1/2 to 1 teaspoon by mouth daily for 2-3 days, then 1/4-1/2 teaspoon by mouth 2-3 times a week.|
|•DO NOT USE!|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|1. What is Laxatone used for?
2. How should this Laxatone be used?
3. Does Laxatone require a prescription?
4. What happens if I overdose my pet on Laxatone?
5. What ingredients are in Laxatone?
|1. Laxatone is a lubricant used for the elimination and prevention of hairballs in cats.
2. Place a small amount of product on animal’s nose to stimulate taste interest. The recommended dose in cats is 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful for 2 to 3 days, then 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times a week.
3. No, Laxatone does not require a prescription. It is an OTC product.
4. There are no known cases of pets overdosing on this product.
5. The ingredients in Laxatone are White Petrolatum USP, Cane Molasses, Light Mineral Oil NF, Water, Corn Syrup, Gelatin By-Products, Malt Syrup, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors.